Monday, February 25, 2008

Thing Thirteen: Online Productivity Tools


I am a big fan of iGoogle, and enjoy having a customized home page with links to the weather, current headlines, and news of interest to me. I like how easy the page is to set up, and how you can easily move things around to set up the page however you like. I also checked out the Google calendar. Again, I liked how easy it was to use. I checked out the Backpack website, but did not join because I already receive many of the Backpack functions through Google. I like the ability of accessing many different applications from a single starting point.

I joined Remember the Milk, but will not use it much until the I run out of scratch paper and pens. I also checked out the Zamzar site, and I thought it to be a very helpful resource. Time will tell if the applications in Thing 14 help me to increase productivity, but they are definitely useful things that I am glad to be aware about.

No comments: