Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thing Twenty-Three: One Last Thing

In a word- learning. 23 Things on a Stick was all about learning new online tools. I would participate in programs like this in the future. I had many favorite things. I enjoyed starting my own blog, and linking pictures, videos, and other bloggers to my blog. I enjoyed learning about RSS feeds, NetLibrary, tagging, collaborative tools, and many other online resources too numerous to mention. 23 Things on a Stick was much more than 23 Things. It was a learning experience that deepened my knowledge of online resources that I can use for the rest of my career.

1 comment:

GGalles said...

Congratulations on finishing. Great to read your entries and your enthusiasm for the things. Hopefully we will be together to continue learning next year with a few new "things."